The only food tour of New York you’ll ever need to go on.
On this tour, you’ll explore the tasty food scene in New York with Luis (Sarah’s husband and a big time foodie). You’ll learn what makes NYC’s food the most diverse in the world with immigration being a big factor in its variety. Luis will share how certain dishes got here and how it has shaped the city today. We will enjoy sizable tastings from four award-winning restaurants so come hungry! The dishes will cover iconic New York breakfast (pancakes), lunch (tacos), dinner (pizza), and dessert (ice cream) all in two hours with 1.5 miles (2.5 km) of walking! Between foodie stops, we’ll share the fascinating true history of the Brooklyn Bridge, see local street art, and learn about Dumbo’s industrial past, all while enjoying breathtaking skyline views. Come join Luis and try some of the best food in the city!
Watch the video below for a sneak peek at our tour!
- 2 hours
- Includes sizable tastings from four award-winning restaurants (vegetarian options available)
- Offered every Sunday from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Price: $69
- Walking tour that is about 1.5 miles (2.5km)
- Location: Dumbo, Brooklyn
- Guide: Luis Yanes
- Language: English but Spanish tours can be arranged
- Click for Terms & Conditions
WATCH OUR FOOD GUIDE TO NEW YORK ON YOUTUBE!