The only food tour of New York you’ll ever need to go on.
On this tour, you’ll explore the tasty food scene in New York with one of our talented and knowledgeable guides! You’ll learn what makes NYC’s food the most diverse in the world with immigration being a big factor in its variety. We’ll share how certain dishes got here and how it has shaped the city today. We will enjoy sizable tastings from five award-winning restaurants so come hungry!
For only $69, you will get:
- Falafal in Brooklyn Heights
- 1 (or 2, if you’re hungry) full size pizza slices from @grimaldispizza 🍕
- Tacos from @lostacos1 🌮
- Pancakes from @clintonstbakingco 🥞
- Ice cream from @thebrooklynicecreamfactory 🍦
- A historical walking tour with a professional NYC guide in a small group setting.
Between foodie stops, we’ll share the fascinating true history of the Brooklyn Bridge, see local street art, and learn about Dumbo’s industrial past, all while enjoying breathtaking skyline views. Come join us and try some of the best food in the city!
You’ll get MORE FOOD & more INFORMATION than ANY other food tour in NYC for a lower price than other companies!
Trust me, we’ve been on all of the others, and most only give you small sample sizes then jam 20 people on a tour so it’s not personal at all. That’s not how we do things. We value quality over quantity by keeping our portions big and groups small (10 people max) so you have a more personalized experience.
- 3 hours
- Includes sizable tastings from four award-winning restaurants (vegetarian options available)
- Offered every Sunday from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Price: $69
- Walking tour that is about 1.5 miles (2.5km)
- Location: Dumbo, Brooklyn
- Language: English but Spanish tours can be arranged
- Click for Terms & Conditions