Luis is a home cook, brewer, and musician. He has enjoyed cooking since he was a small child running around his home village in Guatemala. Luis specializes in food-related topics such as NYC food production, its popularity, brewing history of NYC, and how immigration has affected the food scene in the city. He is absolutely crazy about the production of his favorite beverage, beer! He looks forward to taking anyone’s ear off about the ingredients that go into beer, the process of fermentation, and what to look for in specific beer styles, and what food might pair well with your next beer.
Food, beer & breweries, restaurants, bars
Languages he can give tours in:
- Three hours on a date/time that works for you
- Custom designed to fit your unique interests
- Private tour with up to six people in your group (kids under eight not included in headcount and are welcome to join).
- Cost: $299 per group (up to 6 people)
- Accessible tours also available
- Click for Terms & Conditions
Support New York City tourism with a tour gift card.