Radio Professional, Tour Guide, Wedding Officiant, New Yorker
Marcus Hillman does many things. He can give you a tour of New York City as a licensed sightseeing guide, officiate your NYC wedding (again, has the license), do voice-over for your project or host your event. He has worked in many areas including as a street salesman, in comedy and in 2019 he somehow earned a Master’s Degree with an award winning project.
Marcus has loved talk radio for as long as he remembers. He was 13-years-old the first time he went on the air and since then, he has worked in news, on comedy shows, at a political talk network and more. He has worked at SiriusXM satellite radio in various capacities since 2015, most notably as a member of the “Just Jenny” staff on Stars Channel 109 since 2017. Marcus and his wife Lyndsey currently call Brooklyn, NY their home.
Organized crime, ethnic neighborhoods, The Notorious B.I.G. and many more NYC topics
Languages he can give tours in:
- Three hours on a date/time that works for you
- Custom designed to fit your unique interests
- Private tour with up to six people in your group (kids under eight not included in headcount and are welcome to join).
- Cost: $359 per group (up to 6 people)
- Accessible tours also available
- Click for Terms & Conditions
Support New York City tourism with a tour gift card.