Nicola is a licensed tour guide, a musician, published author and photographer. Back in Italy, where he was born and raised, he was an attorney and a translator.
As a licensed tour guide, Nicola specializes in letting people uncover every step of New York, by showing what is no longer there to explain what is here now. As a veteran of the Statue of Liberty-Ellis Island locations, he can share million of stories of a time that’s gone, when people came to New York to find the road paved with gold and what the city has become through the centuries. Besides that, he is Italian, so he must be into food!
History, sightseeing, food
Languages he can give tours in:
English, Italian, Portuguese
- Three hours on a date/time that works for you
- Custom designed to fit your unique interests
- Private tour with up to six people in your group (kids under eight not included in headcount and are welcome to join).
- Cost: $299 per group (up to 6 people)
- Accessible tours also available
- Click for Terms & Conditions
Support New York City tourism with a tour gift card.