Discover secrets of New York that I have never revealed in my videos with my friend and hand-selected guide, Marcus. You’ll travel through hidden passageways, hear fascinating true stories of the area, and learn secrets from the city’s origins. On this tour, some things you’ll see are a WWII biplane parked on a skyscraper roof, the New York Stock Exchange, a hidden elevated park with an epic city view, and where the largest concentration of gold in human history is kept plus much more. This tour takes place in the Financial District. It is about two and a half miles (4 km) of walking with a few stairs.
- Offered every Saturdays 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Tour dates go on sale two months in advance
- Price: $49
- Walking tour that is about 2.5 miles (4km)
- Location: Financial District in Manhattan
- Click for Terms & Conditions